Choi Duk Shin outlines his recent activities in South Vietnam, briefly comments on recent foreign news papers calling for the nullification of the Korean Armistice Agreement, and announces the installment of the first South Vietnamese Ambassador to South Korea.
June 15, 1956
Report of a Conversation with Mr. Nguyen Huu Chau
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Choi Duk Shin outlines his discussion with Secretary of State to the President, Nguyen Huu Chau the possibility of a South Korea-South Vietnam-Tiawan triple alliance.
- France--Foreign relations--United States
- Southeast Asia Treaty Organization
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Vietnam (Republic)--Politics and government
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Taiwan
- Taiwan--Foreign Relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- United States--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- France--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].