December 21, 1960
Report by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Antonio Segni to the Minister of Defense, Paris meeting of the Atlantic Council
This document was made possible with support from MacArthur Foundation
This report describes the development and outcomes of discussions at the Atlantic Council, Paris meeting. Topics: contrasts between two different tendencies : extensive vision of NATO power (supported by Italy, Germany, Canada and others) and the restrictive vision of NATO (sponsored by USA, France and UK); colonies; economic development; increasing Soviet threat.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Germany (West)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Great Britain
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Italy
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--United States
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization--Canada
- Andreotti Archive - NATO Subseries
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date