Robert Zimmerman explains why the US Embassy has stopped receiving copies of the reports from the Indian Mission in Lhasa.
June 21, 1954
The Second Secretary at London (Zimmerman) to the Department of State, 'Availability of Reports on Tibet from the Indian Consul General at Lhasa'
Robert Zimmerman explains why UK authorities have stopped receiving copies of the reports from the Indian Mission in Lhasa from the Government of India.
- Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--International status
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--United States
- India--Foreign relations--United States
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--India
- Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--History
- China--Foreign relations--Tibet
- India--Foreign relations--Tibet
- Tibet--Foreign Relations--United States
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].