September 10, 1954
The Second Secretary at London (Zimmerman) to the Department of State, 'Transmittal of Indian Summary of Tibetan Reports Covering Period January to April 1954'
A summary of the report of the Indian Mission to Lhasa covering January-April 1954.
- Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--International status
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--United States
- India--Foreign relations--United States
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--India
- Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--History
- China--Foreign relations--Tibet
- India--Foreign relations--Tibet
- Tibet--Foreign Relations--United States
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].