October 10, 1948
Soviet Political, Economic, and Cultural Aid to the DPRK People for the DPRK's Democratic Construction
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
The Ministry of Culture and Propaganda publishes a pamphlet on the Soviet Union's tremendous assistance to the DPRK and contrasts the Soviet Union with the behavior of the US and Japan.
- Education--Korea (North)
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Economic assistance, Soviet
- Korea (North)--Foreign economic relations--Soviet Union
- Japan--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--United States
- Industries--Korea (North)
- Korea--History--Allied occupation, 1945-1948
- Korea--History--Japanese occupation, 1910-1945
- Technical assistance, Soviet--Korea (North)
- Railroads--Korea (North)
- Public health--Korea (North)
- Korea (South)--Politics and government--1948-1960
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].