March 07, 1939
Letter from People’s Commissariat of Power Plants and Electrical Industry to the Council of People’s Commissars of USSR, 'On the Organization of the Research Activities on the Nuclear Atom'
In this letter the Soviet minister proposed to the Soviet government to concentrate the nuclear research in Ukrainian Institute of Physic and Technology (UIPhT) and to locate in Kharkov the nuclear scientists from Leningrad Institute of Physic and Technology because Kharkov institute had very good base for the nuclear studies. If this proposal was realized Kharkov could become more important Soviet nuclear center than Moscow or Sarov. In any case this letter of people’s commissar recognized the prominent role of the Ukrainian Institute of Physic and Technology (UIPhT) in the Soviet nuclear science.
April 02, 1957
Letter, to the Deputy Chair of the Soviet of Ministers, M.G. Pervukhin, Regarding Radio Technology
Soviet Minister Pervukhin writes regarding assistance to the Chinese with the set up of radio equipment and technical specialists. They also need assistance with maintaining tropical equipment, and he suggests sending specialists to the Paris Exhibition to learn more.
May 19, 1961
Letter from Ambassador Pervukhin to Foreign Minister Gromyko on the German Problem
Ambassador Pervukhin reports to Russian Foreign Minister Gromyko on the position of the East German government regarding the possibility of a peace treaty between the Soviet Union and East Germany and a resolution to the ambiguous status of Berlin. The report also discusses the possibility of enforcing better border controls between east and west Berlin in order to "close 'the door to the West.'"
July 04, 1961
Letter from Ambassador Pervukhin to Foreign Minister Gromyko on the Peace Treaty with East Germany
Ambassador Pervukhin sends the views of the Soviet embassy in East Germany regarding the negotiation of a peace treaty between East Germany and the Soviet Union. It notes that "the most difficult issues which will arise after signing a peace treaty are the practical exercise by [the] GDR organs of effective control over the links between West Berlin and the FRG and the establishment of a regime over the movement of the population between West and Democratic Berlin."