Reports from the Indian Mission in Lhasa for July-August 1951.
November 9, 1951
The Acting Secretary of State (Webb) to the US Embassy, London, A-784
The Secretary of State asks the US Embassy in London to try to continue obtaining copies of the reports sent by the Indian Mission in Lhasa.
- Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--International status
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--United States
- India--Foreign relations--United States
- Great Britain--Foreign relations--India
- Tibet Autonomous Region (China)--History
- China--Foreign relations--Tibet
- India--Foreign relations--Tibet
- Tibet--Foreign Relations--United States
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].