Summarizes Soviet objectives and strategies in entering into Four-Power discussions about Berlin and Germany.
June 14, 1948
Central Intelligence Agency Report, "Effects of Soviet Restrictions on the US Position in Berlin"
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Describes effect of Soviet restrictive measures in Berlin on US intelligence and propaganda activities and on operations of the joint military government.
- Berlin (Germany)--International status
- German reunification question (1949-1990)
- Intelligence service--United States
- Soviet Union--Foreign policy
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--United States
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations
- United States--Foreign Relations
- United States--Foreign policy
- Espionage, American
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date