August 26, 1975
Memoranda of Conversations between James R. Schlesinger and Park Chung Hee and Suh Jyong-chul
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Several memoranda of conversations between U.S. Secretary of Defense James R. Schlesinger and Park Chung Hee and other leading South Korean officials.
- Treaty on the Non-proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (1968)
- Nuclear weapons--Korea (South)
- Territorial waters--Korea (South)
- Territorial waters--Korea (North)
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--United States
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- Korean Demilitarized Zone (Korea)
- Korea (South)--Military relations--United States
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Armed Forces
- Nuclear power plants--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Military policy
- Democracy--Korea (South)
Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library, National Security Adviser Presidential Country FIles for East Asia and the Pacific, Box 9, Korea (11). Obtained by Charles Kraus.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date
Memorandum of Conversation
Leon Levy Foundation