February 10, 1956
Report No. 73 from Do Soon Chung to Syngman Rhee
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Do Soon Chung briefs President Rhee on the visit of Crown Prince Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia to Manila and participation of the Philippine battalion in the multi-nation maneuvers held by the Southeast Asia Treaty Organization.
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Philippines
- Asian Peoples' Anti-Communist League
- Anti-communist movements--Philippines
- Philippines--Politics and government--1946-
- Philippines--Foreign relations--Thailand
- Philippines--Economic policy
- Germany (West)--Foreign relations--Philippines
- Cambodia--Foreign relations--Philippines
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].