February 16, 1972
Letters between Narasimhan and Ozbudun
Update concerning 18th preliminary Red Cross negotiation, Japan-DPRK relationship intensification, and the reassignment of ROK Vietnam troops to the DMZ.
- Korea (North)--Foreign economic relations
- Korea (North)--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korean Demilitarized Zone (Korea)
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Korea (South)
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (North)
- Korea (South)--Military policy
- Red Cross. Korea (North)
- Red Cross. Korea (South)
- United Nations Commission for the Unification and Rehabilitation of Korea
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].