An analysis of the escalation of public demonstrations in light of the National Assembly's delays for reforms.An analysis of the escalation of public demonstrations in light of the National Assembly's delays for reforms.
December 15, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 15 December 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 15 December 1989 describes the latest developments in Germany, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, USSR, East Germany, South Africa, Yugoslavia, Argentina and France.
- Germany--History--Unification, 1990
- African National Congress
- Bulgaria--Politics and government
- Germany--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Czechoslovakia--Politics and government--1989-1992
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- France--Politics and government
- Argentina--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].