September 29, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 29 September 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 29 September 1989 describes the latest developments in China, Tunisia, the Soviet Union, Ecuador, Peru, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Philippines, Indonesia, Iran, and Brazil.
- China--Military policy
- China--Economic policy
- Soviet Union--Economic conditions
- China--History--Tiananmen Square Incident, 1989
- China--Economic policy--1976-2000
- China--Politics and government--1976-2002
- Philippines--Politics and government--1946-
- Brazil--Politics and government
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Ukraine
- Iraq--Economic conditions
- Israelis--Arab countries
- Egypt--Foreign relations--Iraq
- Yugoslavia--Politics and government--1980-1992
- Ecuador--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].