January 5, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Friday, 5 January 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 5 January 1990 describes the latest developments in the Soviet Union, East Germany, Panama, Syria, Romania, China and Taiwan.
Associated People & Organizations
- China--Foreign relations--Taiwan
- Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- Romania--Foreign economic relations
- Romania--Politics and government
- Germany (East)--Politics and government
- China--Economic conditions
- China--Economic policy--1976-2000
- Romania--Economic conditions
- Lithuania--History--Autonomy and independence movements
- Azerbaijan--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Border security--Azerbaijan
- Political parties--Germany (East)
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Romania--Politics and government--1989-
- Germany (East)--Politics and government--1989-1990
- Lithuania--Politics and government--1945-1991
- Panama--Foreign relations--United States
- Panama--Politics and government
Approved for Release by the Central Intelligence Agency, June 3, 1999, Document #0000259070. Contributed by Mark Kramer.
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].
Original Uploaded Date