An analysis of the political climate in Czechoslovakia and its effects on the Communist Party.
December 2, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 2 December 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 2 December 1989 describes the latest developments in Czechoslovakia, East Germany, USSR and South Korea.
- Korea (South)--Politics and government
- Azerbaijan--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Soviet Union--Foreign relations--Turkmenistan
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Czechoslovakia--Politics and government--1989-1992
- Germany (East)--Politics and government--1989-1990
- Soviet Union--Politics and government--1985-1991
- Estonia--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].