January 7, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Saturday, 7 January 1989
The CIA's National Intelligence Daily for 7 January 1989 covers developments in Nicaragua, Venezuela, Panama, Libya, Lebanon, Jordan, Taiwan, the Soviet Union, and Armenia. Certain portions of the document are redacted due to b(1) and b(3) exemptions.
Associated People & Organizations
- Libya--Foreign relations--United States
- Panama--History--American Invasion, 1989
- Taiwan--International status
- Nuclear energy--Soviet Union
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Nicaragua--Politics and government
- Venezuela--Economic conditions
- Panama--Foreign relations--United States
- Jordan--Economic conditions
- Taiwan--Economic policy
- Taiwan--Foreign economic relations
- Armenia--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Chemical weapons
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].