President Rhee briefly responds to Choi's, expressing concern for the Laos and Philippine governments and remarking on President Diem's dealings with Japan.
November 22, 1957
CDS Report No. 64 from Choi Duk Shin to the President (Syngman Rhee)
This document was made possible with support from Syngman Rhee Institute, Yonsei University
Choi Duk Shin reports on Japanese Prime Minister Kishi's visit, the sharing of Korean culture in Saigon, and major events in South Vietnam and the surrounding region.
- Japan--Foreign relations--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Vietnam (Republic)--Politics and government
- Laos--Politics and government
- Cambodia--Politics and government--1953-1970
- Japan--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
- Iraq--Foreign relations--Vietnam (Republic)
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].