October 6, 1988
Meetings between Angola, Cuba, the United States and South Africa, 'Reunión Cuatripartita Angola/Cuba/EEUU/RSA, Nueva York, Octubre 6-9 de 1988'
This document was made possible with support from Leon Levy Foundation
Meeting between delegations of Angola, Cuba, South Africa and the United States about the future of Angola and Namibia
- Angola--History--Civil War, 1975-2002
- People's Movement for the Liberation of Angola
- Cuba--Foreign relations--United States
- Namibia--Foreign relations--South Africa
- National liberation movements--Namibia
- Angola--Foreign relations--Cuba
- Cuba--Foreign relations--Namibia
- Angola--History--Civil War, 1975-2002--Participation, Cuban
- Angola--Foreign relations--United States
- Cuba--Foreign relations--South Africa
- Angola--History--Civil War, 1975-2002--Participation, South African
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].