June 18, 1990
National Intelligence Daily for Monday, 18 June 1990
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for Monday, 18 June 1990 describes the latest developments in Namibia, Liberia, USSR, Lebanon and Japan.
- Japan--Foreign relations--United States
- Namibia--Foreign relations--South Africa
- Economic assistance, South African--Namibia
- Japan--Economic policy
- Lithuania--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Lebanon--Politics and government
- Lebanon--Economic condtions
- Namibia--Politics and government
- Liberia--Politics and government
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].