The CIA's National Intelligence Daily for 18 May 1989 describes the latest developments in China, the Soviet Union, Ethiopia, Panama, El salvador, Venezuela, West Germany, Bolivia, Poland, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Philippines.
August 1, 1989
National Intelligence Daily for Tuesday, 1 August 1989
The CIA’s National Intelligence Daily for 1 August 1989 describes the latest developments in Lebanon, Cuba, Poland, the Soviet Union, Iran, China, Kuwait, and Afghanistan.
Associated People & Organizations
- Non-Aggression Pact (1939)
- Afghanistan--History--Soviet occupation, 1979-1989
- Afghanistan--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- China--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Iran--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
- Cuba--Politics and government
- Poland--Politics and government--1980-1989
- Lebanon--Foreign relations--United States
- Kuwait--Foreign relations--Soviet Union
The History and Public Policy Program welcomes reuse of Digital Archive materials for research and educational purposes. Some documents may be subject to copyright, which is retained by the rights holders in accordance with US and international copyright laws. When possible, rights holders have been contacted for permission to reproduce their materials.
To enquire about this document's rights status or request permission for commercial use, please contact the History and Public Policy Program at [email protected].